Monday, October 6, 2008

kijiji

I have never looked on kijiji before, but thanks to Dea who has a ton for me.

One of my favorites
I HAVE A 7 MOUTH OLD PITBULL AND I WONT TO KNOW WAT TO FEED HER TO GET BIG?IF U
CAN TELL ME PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP THANKS

Where to start??? I mean I could pick on the spelling errors, but that just seems kinda mean. Oh hell, I am mean.... maybe she doesn't know what to feed her dog cause she has been looking for "PITBULL FUD" at the store instead of Alpo!

But wait, it gets better, another one from kijiji:

I AM OFFERING A LOVING HOME FOR ANY BIRD BIG OR SMALL A STAY AT HOME GRANDMA AND
A LOVING PERSON,I HAVE PARROTS AND COCKATIELS.ALSO I WILL TAKE SPECIAL NEEDS
BIRDS.

LMAO! Special needs birds?? Wonder if she will take a special needs pitbull owner too???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you could almost think she is looking for a small stay at home gramma too!

nothing like running on sentences!

Dea said...

LMAO!!!! Ahh, the beauty of the ignorance....

And even scarier? These people vote....

Anonymous said...

special needs birds? I didn't even know there was such a thing!